Job Title: BI EngineerApply Now
Overview of Providence:
At Providence, we use our voice to advocate for vulnerable populations and needed reforms in health care. We pursue innovative ways to transform health care by keeping people healthy, and making our services more convenient, accessible and affordable for all. In an increasingly uncertain world, we are committed to high-quality; compassionate health care for everyone—regardless of coverage or ability to pay. We help people and communities benefit from the best health care model for the future—today.
Together, our 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 1000 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington in United States.
Providence Information Service (commonly known as Information technology) is aimed to digitally enable our vision of Health for a better world. We make use of multiple technological stack spread across Microsoft, Oracle, JAVA, Python and many new open sources.
Providence Global Center recently launched in Hyderabad, India as Global Capability Center for Providence looking to leverage the India talent to help meet our global vision and scale our Information Services and products to the world of Cloud.
- Work closely with Service teams to determine business data reporting and analysis requirements.
- Experience with Apache Spark and Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge of database and data analysis.
- Proficient in data visualization and BI reporting using PowerBI.
- Proficient in DWH concepts and knowledge of ETL tools.
- Excellent SQL skills and the ability to write complex queries using SparkSQL
- Hands On Expertise in integrating Unstructured data from multiple systems to create a single source of truth
- Good with Report Curation and Data modeling
- Experience working with Azure Services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Workbook, Log Analytics, Azure Functions and other data analytics tools
- Hands on Experience in developing reporting solutions for Hosting platform involving Windows, Networking, VMWare, Storage and more
- Work in a DEVOPS / Agile framework
- 3-6 years of experience in Azure/AWS
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field education/experience.