Job Title: Security Patching EngineeringApply Now
Overview of Providence:
At Providence, we use our voice to advocate for vulnerable populations and needed reforms in health care. We pursue innovative ways to transform health care by keeping people healthy, and making our services more convenient, accessible and affordable for all. In an increasingly uncertain world, we are committed to high-quality; compassionate health care for everyone—regardless of coverage or ability to pay. We help people and communities benefit from the best health care model for the future—today.
Together, our 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 1000 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington in United States.
Providence Information Service (commonly known as Information technology) is aimed to digitally enable our vision of Health for a better world. We make use of multiple technological stack spread across Microsoft, Oracle, JAVA, Python and many new open sources.
Providence Global Center recently launched in Hyderabad, India as Global Capability Center for Providence looking to leverage the India talent to help meet our global vision and scale our Information Services and products to the world of Cloud.
- Optimizing, patching, and remediating security vulnerabilities related to Windows Server OS.
- Proficiency in Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) / OMS / Azure Update Management
- SQL Reporting Services, Power BI, TSQL queries
- Scripting with PowerShell, Perl, Ansible, VB Script, Python, SQL
- Systems and working knowledge of security monitoring tools like Crowdstrike and Qualys
- Experience with WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
- Windows server expertise (2008, 2012, 2016, 2019) & Windows server administration & engineering
- 2-7 years of experience in related fields
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field education/experience.